SERVPRO of Northwest Ontario offers fast, reliable bio-hazard and crime scene cleanup* and restoration services to residential and commercial property owners.
Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences for building occupants, employees, customers, and owners. A failure to properly handle and safely remove such hazardous substances can contribute to unhealthy and even dangerous environments.
Blood borne Pathogens
Crime Scene Residues
Equipped with the necessary safety equipment and cleaning products, SERVPRO of Northwest Ontario will help you turn unsafe environments into clean.
SERVPRO of Northwest Ontario is trained to safely and effectively remove bio-hazardous substances and prepare waste for proper disposal according to OSHA, EPA, and state and local health regulations.
Call SERVPRO of Northwest Ontario at (909) 984-3544
DIY Drain Cleaners
What are some alternatives to store bought cleaners?
- Vinegar and Baking Soda - The vinegar is an acidic chemical, and baking soda is a natural cleansing product. Mix these two ingredients over the clogged drain. The mixture will fizz. Let the mixture sit overnight. In the morning, flush the drain with hot water.
- Hot Water and Dish Soap - Boil some hot water and mix in a few tablespoons of dish soap. Then slowly pour the mixture down the drain. The hot water will help to liquefy the clog, and the soap will help it to slide down the drain.
Whether your home or business has a clogged drain or a major sewage problem and happened to cause water damage, SERVPRO of Northwest Ontario professionals are Faster to Any Size Disaster and are trained to remediate water damage. They are experienced in sewage cleaning methods that restore a building to excellent condition again.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned,but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Northwest Ontario today at 909-984-3544 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Spring Cleaning tips
Spring is here and with it that familiar itch to overhaul your living space. Before you go wild buying fancy cleaning tools to eliminate every last speck of dust or raid your local home store for seasonal accents to fill every room in your house, pause to consider the cost. Spring cleaning doesn't have to be expensive. We've rounded up some affordable yet effective ways you can update your space.
Shop Organizing Products Shrewdly
Baskets, bins, trays and canisters — these are the organization tools you need to organize pretty much every room in your home. And while buying them is a necessary evil for Spring cleaning, it doesn't have to be a budget blower. Instead of splurging on fancy products from name brand stores, shop at more affordable retailers.
Touch Up Old Pieces
If you do simple touch ups yourself, you may find you don't need to replace that dinged up ancient piece of furniture after all. A paint pen can erase a scratches in your table while a coat of fresh paint will make a chipped dresser look like new, all giving your home that fresh Spring look without the big expense.
From finding brilliant ways to clean everything in your home with WD-40 and vinegar, to mixing up your own fragrant air freshener, skip the expensive products and make your own.
Rearrange Your Furniture
Spring cleaning can remind you of what you hate or want to replace in your house, but if redecorating isn't in the budget, try rearranging instead. You'll be shocked by what a big design difference it makes to simply move pieces around — not to mention how much easier it is on your wallet.
Get it clean - get it sold
Your sellers may have trouble spots to address before you list or schedule a home inspection.
Clients may choose to handle these issues themselves to avoid filing an insurance claim for the damage because it isn’t covered by their policy and can effect the home’s CLUE report.
Unfavorable CLUE reports can lead to increased premiums and policy renewal issues for property owners.
We love helping our real estate friends get their properties buyer ready! Get your properties ready to showcase to potential buyers?!
Let us know if you need an extra hand in ensuring everything clean and mold free. Give us a call and find out how we can work together!
Give us a call SERVPRO of Northwest Ontario, we are ready to help